Discover the name behind the number
Simply follow the four easy steps below to obtain key information tied to any unknown number.
Step 1: Enter the phone number in the search box and hit the "search" button to start the reverse phone search process.
Because Knowledge Puts You In Control
Why is it important to identify an unknown number?
See below for a few examples of why thousands of people daily choose AnswerLady's reverse phone look-up to identify an unknown number.
- Sarah has broken off a relationship with a very controlling ex, only to receive hang-ups or missed calls several times a day from a new number she used this tool to ﬁnd out if it was her ex calling or a random telemarketer.
- Henry isn't comfortable responding, "New Phone Who Dis?" when he receives a text from someone he doesn't know – he uses the reverse phone look-up to ﬁnd out if it's a friend or a potential fraudster.
- Amy got a new phone, but a few contacts transferred over without a name, so she keeps getting “unknown caller” or "possibly Sally Sue" when these friends call. She used the reverse phone look-up to clean up her contacts.
- Other reasons people use AnswerLady to look-up a phone number include: Looking up an old phone number to ﬁnd someone's current contact information. Identifying unknown callers to reduce your risk to scams. Stop harassment from a caller who is aggressive in the number of times or hours that they call. Verifying someone that you have only known online, but plan to meet in person.
What kind of info can I find?
Doing a reverse phone look-up can be for casual reasons or for safety, in the latter instance you'll want your results fast. While some of our competitors take hours or even days to get your results, Answer Lady will get you the results you need in a matter of minutes. Other key beneﬁts of using our reverse phone look-up tool include:
- It's Convenient. You can look up a phone number 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from anywhere, on any device.
- It's Comprehensive. Our reports go beyond a name, you can also look for background data like the cell service provider and the address of the account holder.
- It's Inclusive. Our reverse phone look-up tool can identify numbers that belong to a landline, cell phone or VoIP.
- It's Free. You can perform the basic name-only search for free an unlimited number of times. If you'd like to dig deeper, we have various search options with pricing based on the level of detail required.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't find a suitable answer to your question, don't hesitate to contact us.
The following criteria are most commonly included in a reverse phone search:
- Full name
- Current and former addresses
- Current and former phone numbers
- Likely relatives and associates
- Corporations or businesses with which they're associated
Check out the answers to most of the questions you may have about AnswerLady.
AnswerLady is dedicated to helping you find people and learn more about them in a safe and responsible manner. AnswerLady is not a Consumer Reporting Agency (CRA) as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). This site can't be used for employment, credit or tenant screening, or related purpose.